Welcome to the Journal Community!
A movement for positive change.
When you make a change, even in the smallest way, you change your world, creating a ripple effect and endless possibilities.
As a member of the Journal Community, you will have…
- Access to all group journaling sessions (sessions are run twice a week)
- A qualified coach guiding live, online journaling sessions
- A regular opportunity to take much needed time for you
- An empowering community of like-minded people
- The right amount of support, inspiration and motivation to keep you moving forward
There’s so much goodness to be enjoyed.
As part of this community, you will…
- Give yourself time for your personal growth on a regular basis – reset and gain a fresh perspective
- Develop confidence to embrace, and be inspired by, your own positive change, one step at a time
- Create ongoing opportunities to return to that wonderful feeling of being most “you”
- Be part of a caring and accepting community
- Know that whatever you’re working through, you are not alone
- Have a sense of belonging as together we learn and grow
- Be inspired to develop self-kindness – the magic ingredient for so many good things!
The Journal Community is here to support you and your wellbeing
What happens inside the journal community…
We meet on a weekly basis, to connect and journal from the comfort of our own home.
The 1 hour sessions are run on a Saturday morning and Tuesday evening and are facilitated by Ingrid Jones, a qualified life coach and the creator of Diving for Pearls: Journaling for Self-Discovery.
The journaling sessions begin with a story. Ingrid then takes everyone through her 5-Step journaling process, after which we enjoy a short guided meditation and have a chat.
Connecting with like-minded people is empowering – why would you want to miss it?
We leave the session with a spring in our step, inspired by our new insights, eager to enjoy another great day.
Join the Journal Community for $20 a month
That’s a $5-weekly coffee-size investment with a life-changing return!
Joining the Journal Community is easy: there’s no contract and you can cancel at any time.
For less than the price of a coffee, you can experience, each week, sessions that focus on You and Your Personal Growth.