Journal Writing Workshop
Diving For Pearls
Are you too much in your head?
Do you ever feel stressed, overwhelmed, frustrated or don’t have enough time for yourself?
These emotions are a normal part of life. The challenges we face, including unwanted emotions can often become our greatest teacher.
Journal writing is an incredible way to take what’s on your mind and gently work through it so that it becomes a gift.
In this workshop, you will learn a step by step approach to journal writing, complete with questions and prompts. This supportive process is designed to enhance your wellbeing and give you a fresh perspective, where you feel lighter, grounded, clear, calm, happy and empowered to take inspired action.
About The Workshop
In this 90 minute, live, online workshop, we will explore a transformational 5-step way of journaling. You will learn a practical tool that will:
- Allow you to let go what’s on your mind
- Dive a little deeper to explore what the stress might really be about
- Discover the gift that it really is and be empowered to take action
- Be guided by a qualified life-coach
- Receive an overview of the complete 5-Step process
- Enjoy 2 weeks of group journaling sessions that will support you to put this process into practice
All you’ll need is:
- Pen and paper. With each step, you’ll be guided to practice. Whatever you write is personal and you won’t be asked to share it
- A peaceful and relaxing environment (you could even have a candle, plant or some flowers close by).
Choose a date below to book your $25 (AUD) workshop
The workshop is open to all people, in all locations around the world! (It’s $19 USD).
If you’re in quarantine or isolation, receive 20% off with the promo code: WELLBEING
Journal Workshop Times
How you think and feel about yourself and the world around you, impacts all areas of your life.
Journaling is a way of sorting through your own thoughts and emotions, giving yourself the opportunity to come home to you.
When you feel grounded, calm, inspired and clear, you make good decisions for yourself and those around you, sending ripples of love and kindness out into the world. That’s where true change begins.
Say yes to your wellbeing and come and journal with me!
Gift this workshop to someone you love!
The gift of this $35 Journal Writing Workshop is perfect for people from 17-101 years young!
- A 90 minute, live, online workshop run by me, a qualified life-coach
- An overview of the 5-Step journalling process, with questions and prompts
- 2 weeks of group journalling sessions
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Working with Ingrid online in the comfort of my own home was amazing! She’s a delight! And even though I have been journaling for some time, the insights I gained along with a new way of writing were surprising! I’m excited to take my journaling to an all new level with the insightful promptings I learnt. I’m grateful for the experience and would recommend the workshop to anyone wanting to allow a deeper unfolding of your time spent with pen and paper.Jeanette Padilla
5% of all Journal Workshop proceeds goes to...